[pccgrads] Climate Science on Tap "Climate Science Goes to Court" Feb 27 at 7

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Wed Feb 13 13:36:02 PST 2019

*Cascadia Climate Action* <http://cascadiaclimateaction.org/> is
bringing Climate
Science on Tap <https://www.facebook.com/ClimateScienceOnTap/> to *Optimism
Brewing, Wed Feb. 27th at 7pm, *with a fascinating panel discussion on how
climate science and concerned citizens can drive climate action in law and
policy. Our panel of scientists and other experts will share their
experience communicating climate science and the impact of global warming
to decision-makers, and attorney Andrea Rodgers with Our Children's Trust
<https://www.ourchildrenstrust.org/> will share her work on behalf of youth
plaintiffs in the case of *Juliana v. US.* Come for the thought-provoking
presentations and stay for the delicious beer and inspiring conversation!
Joining the moderated discussion on ethics of climate change will be Stephen
Gardiner <https://phil.washington.edu/people/stephen-gardiner>, PhD, UW
Dept of Philosophy, as well as Peter Erickson
<https://www.sei.org/people/peter-erickson/>, a senior scientist at the
Stockholm Environment Institute. Reserve your tickets for free at Stranger
Tickets
<https://www.strangertickets.com/events/91929310/climate-science-goes-to-court>
.

.
[image: CSonTap in Court - Feb 2019 - Optimism -2.png]