[pccgrads] Visiting grad student in search of housing mid Sept - Jan

Marysa Laguë mlague at uw.edu
Thu Aug 29 20:21:15 PDT 2019

Greetings, PCC & Atmos grads!

Please see the message below from Hauke, a PhD student I met at MPI this
winter. He'll be visiting Rob Wood's lab in the Atmospheric Sciences
department this fall/winter and is in search of housing! So, if you are in
need of a roommate, or know of a space opening up somewhere, do let him
know!

Hi there,

I'm Hauke (Schulz) and am looking for a housing. I am about to visit the
nice city of Seattle although I might have picked the wrong season
(09/14/2019 - 01/10/2020). Nevertheless, it seems to be a similar climate
to the one in Hamburg, where I currently do my Ph.D. at the Max Planck
Institute for Meteorology. At the University of Washington I will continue
to look at shallow convection in the trades and work with Rob Wood and
others in the Atmosphere Department.

If someone happens to know of a vacant flat or small apartment for the
whole period or parts, I'd be really happy if you could give me a shout.
I'd already be happy with a basic bedroom in a shared flat as it would be a
great opportunity to socialize ( but don't be afraid, this doesn't need to
happen every day ;) ).

Cheers,
Hauke
(hauke.schulz at mpimet.mpg.de)