[pccgrads] Fwd: outreach request - postcards!

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Thu Aug 22 09:58:14 PDT 2019

Hey all, this is a request for young scientists to send a postcard about
their work and themselves (2 lines) to a past PCC/ESS graduate student who
is now teaching middle school in Ohio. Seems like a fabulous way to engage
this age group! Please do consider taking a moment...request is below.

Best,
Miriam