[pccgrads] Give a 5-10 min presentation to high school environmental science students this Friday?

Angie Boysen aboysen at uw.edu
Wed Aug 7 10:37:57 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I'm teaching an environmental science class for high school junior and
senior students this summer as part of the STEMsub program
<http://uwmsub.org/> at UW. Our last day of class is *Friday *and we
thought it would be fun to host a few grad students and post docs to give
short presentations about what they work on! This is a great chance for you
to get some practice speaking to a general audience about your research
topic! We'd love to have a few presenters from various environmental
science fields and UW departments.

Our class is in Johnson Hall here on campus from 10:50-11:50 on Friday
August 9th.
Let me know ASAP if you are interested and available!

Thanks,
Angie