[pccgrads] Lunch & Learn with Sarah Myhre - April 25th

Michael S Diamond diamond2 at uw.edu
Wed Apr 24 07:15:54 PDT 2019

Hi all,

See below for info on a GPSS Science & Policy committee lunch-and-learn
with Sarah Myhre you may be interested in. This was supposed to happen in
February but was rescheduled due to the snow. All graduate students are
invited to attend.

Cheers,
Michael

Our next Lunch-and-Learn event will be with Dr. Sarah Myhre *Thursday,
April 25 at 11:30 a.m. in HUB 314*. Dr. Myhre is a research associate with
the Future of Ice Initiative at the School of Oceanography who is also an
advocate for diversity and equity in STEM. From founding the Seattle
chapter of 500 Women Scientists and speaking at Chile's Congreso Futuro in
January, Myhre has experience in science advocacy at local and global
scales. For more about her, visit http://sarahmyhre.com. Hope to see you on
Thursday!

Begin forwarded message: