[pccgrads] Fwd: Invitation: Arctic Encounter Symposium

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Tue Apr 23 08:26:20 PDT 2019

They are offering free student passes to the conference.

Begin forwarded message:

*From: *Jackson Blackwell <jackson at kallanderassociates.com>
*Subject: **Invitation: Arctic Encounter Symposium*
*Date: *April 19, 2019 at 1:16:46 PM PDT
*To: *jackson at kallanderassociates.com

Good afternoon,

I hope this email finds you well. Benji Backer, a friend a colleague of
mine, provided me with your contact information. My name is Jackson
Blackwell and I am reaching out today on behalf of the Arctic Encounter
Symposium (AES). AES is a nonprofit committed to raising Arctic awareness
domestically and internationally. We are hosting our 6th annual AES in
Seattle next Thursday and Friday, April 25-26.

AES 2019 is expected to draw nearly 300 participants and VIP speakers,
including: U.S. Senators Murkowski, Cantwell, and Murray; Congressman
Larsen and Young; the former President of Iceland, Olafur Grímsson; VADM
Linda Fagan of the USCG; the Finnish Ambassador to the U.S. Kirsti Kauppi,
and many more of the leading indigenous, government, and international
leaders. You can review the latest agenda and confirmed speaker here
<https://www.arcticencounter.com/aeseattle-2019> This year, we are hoping
to engage students by allowing them to register for a student pass at no
cost. The student pass allows attendance into all plenary and breakout
sessions. The student pass does not, however, allow access to receptions or
meals, or consumption of beverages and food.

We hope you will join us at this historic event next Thursday and Friday.
Please register here <https://www.arcticencounter.com/2019-student-passes> if
you plan on attending. Thank you and feel free to reach out to me with any
questions.

Best regards,

Jackson Blackwell
--
*Jackson Blackwell*
Kallander & Associates LLC, *Associate*

*Anchorage Office *I 721 W 1st Avenue, Ste. 100, Anchorage, AK 99501
*Cordova Office *I P.O. Box 625, Cordova, AK 99574
<https://maps.google.com/?q=625,+Cordova,+AK+99574&entry=gmail&source=g>

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender
by reply email and immediately delete the message and any attachments
without copying or disclosing the contents. Thank you.