[pccgrads] FW: Please share with your networks: Hiring a Climate Change and Worker Health Science Fellow

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Thu Apr 18 11:07:10 PDT 2019

Forwarding this opportunity along:

*Adaptation, Workforce Core, and C&CE Program Staff in Bcc –*

I’m delighted to announce that C&CE and the Science Center are looking for
a Science Fellow to work on the occupational health risks of climate
change. I’m circulating the job posting to a wide distro list because we’re
looking for an unusual combination of skill sets. I’d be pleased to have
your help with advertising.

Please share with your networks as appropriate, and let me know if you have
questions:
https://careers-nrdc.icims.com/jobs/4205/climate-change-and-worker-health-science-fellow/job

Thanks!

jmc