[pccgrads] Volunteer for CSoT on April 23

Christine Baker cmbaker9 at uw.edu
Tue Apr 16 12:29:03 PDT 2019

Hi PCC grads,

We are looking for 2-3 volunteers next Tuesday, April 23 for Climate
Science on Tap (CSoT). This month's theme is "*Going to Extremes: Is it
Climate Change or Just Bad Weather?",* more information about the event can
be found here:
https://www.strangertickets.com/events/94121343/going-to-extremes-is-it-climate-change-or-just-bad-weather?ref=elink.
Come for the thought-provoking presentations and stay for the delicious
beer and inspiring conversation! Volunteers will be asked to arrive at
Beveridge
Place Pub <https://www.beveridgeplacepub.com/> at *6 pm* to engage in
discussions with attendees before the presentations begin.

Email me back if you're interested or have further questions.

Thanks,
Christine & PGraSC Community Engagement