[pccgrads] Summer sublet available in Wallingford apartment

Hillary Scannell scanh at uw.edu
Sat Apr 13 09:45:26 PDT 2019

Hi all,

There will be a room available to sublet in my 3 bedroom/ 2.5 bath
apartment near Gas Works Park from June through August, with the potential
to sign a yearlong lease thereafter. The room available is the master
bedroom (which can be fully furnished) with two big closets and en-suite
full bath. Washer/dryer in unit, dishwasher, plus balcony with partial
skyline/ lake view. I've lived in this unit for over 2 years now and think
it's perfect for grad student living! Please help me spread the word or let
me know if you're interested :)

[image: gas work.jpg]

Thanks!
Hillary