[pccgrads] Climate Science on Tap April 23rd

Liepa B liepabraciu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 05:56:41 PDT 2019

Hello all,

Cascadia Climate Action is putting together another Climate Science event
on April 23rd, this time about extreme weather events and its relation to
climate change.

How is climate change impacting weather in our region? Will floods and
droughts be the new normal? And how will we cope? This Climate Science on
Tap will examine the relationship between extreme weather events and our
changing climate. Our experts share the data and their perspectives in
riveting presentations and a lively panel discussion of the issue and the
impacts to the people and creatures that call the PNW home.
Speakers: James Rufo-Hill [Seattle Public Utilities] and TBA [UW Department
of Atmospheric Sciences]

Tickets are available at Stranger Tickets at
https://www.strangertickets.com/events/94121343/going-to-extremes-is-it-climate-change-or-just-bad-weather.
21+ only. Come early for one of the great craft beers on tap! No food sold
on site, but okay to bring or order from outside.

Best,
Liepa