[pccgrads] PCC Spring Symposium on April 27th! Register by April 19th

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Thu Apr 4 13:04:04 PDT 2019

The Program in Climate Change (PCC) invites you to attend our third annual
Spring Symposium on *Saturday, April 27 from 10 am to 3 pm* in Ocean
Sciences Building (OCN) 425. This exciting event features interdisciplinary
presentations on climate-related research, outreach, and education by
students and postdoctoral researchers. A light breakfast, catered lunch,
and afternoon refreshments will be provided. This will be a great
opportunity for networking and conversation with researchers across UW who
are interested in climate.

We encourage students and postdocs to present a 6- or 12-minute talk or
poster on your work. Don’t have a finished project to share? We welcome
discussion of ongoing research and posters from past conferences. This will
be a fun, casual opportunity for you to share your work with a diverse
audience and get to know the PCC community!

*Please register <https://forms.gle/J5EkEwmpHZB2Reza7>at this link
<https://forms.gle/J5EkEwmpHZB2Reza7> by Friday, April 19th.* See the link
for more details. If you can’t make it for the whole event, feel free to
just drop by for a session.

Looking forward to seeing many of you!

Sincerely,
Ethan Campbell
on behalf of the PCC Graduate Student Steering Committee