[pccgrads] Outreach opportunity - First United Methodist Church

Sarah Ragen sragen at uw.edu
Tue Apr 2 13:38:48 PDT 2019

Hi everyone!

There is an exciting outreach opportunity to give a presentation about climate change (and possible actions that individuals can take) to a group of 40 to 50 people. See below for details.

Please let me know if you are interested in speaking at this event!

Interested in Climate Change and Impacts on the Pacific Northwest. Often requested by civic groups, churches, and retirement communities.

Details about the date, time, location, etc. are below.