[pccgrads] Climate Outreach ...a brief questionnaire (2nd and final call!)

uwpcc at uw.edu uwpcc at uw.edu
Fri Sep 28 09:22:10 PDT 2018

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Climate Outreach ...a brief questionnaire

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSebrBtJsbJtKSNPElx1Ku5IDf6Wh6VkadenXi6KpEt_ekzbcQ/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Hello PCC!
Thank you to the many that responded to this survey over the summer.
I've gotten some great feedback, but want to give folks one more
opportunity to respond. If you are involved or curious about climate
outreach thru the PCC, take a minute to fill out this survey! Your

I'm hoping to wrap up and summarize feedback in a week or so, and will
share the summary (no names attached).

Thank you for all you do!
-Miriam

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.