[pccgrads] Register today for the Northwest Climate Conference

Northwest Climate Conference (nwcc2018 at uidaho.edu) nwcc2018 at uidaho.edu
Wed Sep 26 10:08:38 PDT 2018

Ninth Annual Northwest Climate Conference
October 9-11, 2018
Riverside Hotel
Boise, Idaho

<http://pnwclimateconference.org/>http://pnwclimateconference.org/

Hello,

The 9th annual Northwest Climate Conference is only 2 weeks away. Please be sure to register soon if you have not already!

Other reminders:

Note that we will have a public talk Tuesday evening, October 9, on the economic risks of climate change. Other plenary speakers will discuss the impacts of climate change on public health, the state of Northwest climate in 2018, and state and local action on climate adaptation and mitigation.

We have a block of rooms reserved at the Riverside Hotel. Call 208-343-1871 for reservations at the group rate. Please call the hotel directly to secure your reservations! As noted on the website, staying at the host hotel makes attending the NWCC easy and includes:

* Group Rate: $93 single, $108 double
* Free Parking
* Free shuttle from the airport (visit the ground transportation kiosk near baggage claim)
* Complimentary WiFi
* Transportation downtown (arranged through hotel services)
* Meals available on site. Restaurants nearby.
* If you are attending please consider bringing our own coffee mug to help us reduce waste

Please share this email with your colleagues.

Sincerely,

Jeff Hicke, Conference Chair
Courtney Cooper, Conference Coordinator
University of Idaho