[pccgrads] Reminder: NWCC Standard Registration Deadline- Sunday, Sept. 9

Northwest Climate Conference (nwcc2018 at uidaho.edu) nwcc2018 at uidaho.edu
Fri Sep 7 10:48:27 PDT 2018

Ninth Annual Northwest Climate Conference
October 9-11, 2018
Riverside Hotel
Boise, Idaho

<http://pnwclimateconference.org/>http://pnwclimateconference.org/

Hello,

The early registration for the conference ends Sunday, September 9. Register now to take advantage of the lower registration rate! See website to register<http://pnwclimateconference.org/>.

Other reminders:

The draft agenda for the conference is now available on the conference website (http://pnwclimateconference.org/). Note that we will have a public talk Tuesday evening, October 9, on the economic risks of climate change. Other plenary speakers will discuss the impacts of climate change on public health, the state of Northwest climate in 2018, and state and local action on climate adaptation and mitigation. The draft agenda provides an overview of the conference as well as detailed information about each presentation.

We have a block of rooms reserved at the Riverside Hotel. Call 208-343-1871 for reservations at the group rate. The last day for room reservations is Friday, September 14, 2018.

As noted on the website, staying at the host hotel makes attending the NWCC easy and includes:

* Group Rate: $93 single, $108 double
* Free Parking
* Free shuttle from the airport (visit the ground transportation kiosk near baggage claim)
* Complimentary WiFi
* Transportation downtown (arranged through hotel services)
* Meals available on site. Restaurants nearby.

Please share this email with your colleagues.

Sincerely,

Jeff Hicke, Conference Chair
Courtney Cooper, Conference Coordinator
University of Idaho