[pccgrads] Grad Student Discussion with Anthony Lesirowitz TOMORROW!

Judy R Twedt jtwedt at uw.edu
Tue Oct 30 14:00:48 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

One more friendly reminder about the discussion with Anthony Lesirowitz
tomorrow. Please add your name if you're planning to come. Here's a sign-up
list
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ljIg9-_-nEr6nBfal0XNVh3vSciteA7MtyBi-nqkans/edit?usp=sharing>
.

Also, this will be an open, informal discussion, not a planned
presentation. I'll have a few questions to start us off, but please bring
more questions!

Lastly, his scheduled was shortened briefly, so our discussion will only be
1 hour, from 2 - 3pm.

best,