[pccgrads] Pls RSVP for the Grad Certificate in Climate Science information session--Nov 13 at 11:30 in OCN 425

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Mon Oct 29 11:07:39 PDT 2018

Hello Graduate Students on the PCC listserve!

A quick reminder, that we are holding an information session, where we will
spend a few minutes introducing the Graduate Certificate in Climate
Science, how it is intertwined with the inner workings of the Program on
Climate Change, and then talk about the associated capstone project
communicating climate science. Representatives from CIG, Washington
Department of Fish and Wildlife, King County, and others will be there to
start conversations and plant ideas for collaborations.

When and Where:
Tuesday, Nov. 13
11:30-1:00
OCN 425
RSVP: https://goo.gl/forms/cqUqW6nAWEVpAWjy1

Fun Fact: You are not required to enroll in the certificate to enroll in
capstone credits!

If you are interested in doing a capstone and cannot make it the meeting,
please use the RSVP <https://goo.gl/forms/cqUqW6nAWEVpAWjy1> link to let us
know.

Happy to answer questions.
Best,