[pccgrads] Grad Student Discussion with Anthony Lesirowitz next Wednesday!

Judy R Twedt jtwedt at uw.edu
Thu Oct 25 21:12:37 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

I'm delighted to announce an opportunity to join a small discussion for
graduate students with Anthony Lesirowitz, the director of the Yale Program
on Climate Change Communication.

*What*: Grad student conversation with Anthony Lesirowitz
*When:* October 31st, 2 - 3:30pm
*Where*: ATG 610 (tentative)

He will be giving a public lecture in Kane Hall on climate change and the
American mind on the evening of October 30th, so this is a great
opportunity to ask more extended questions in discussion.

Here's a sign-up list
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ljIg9-_-nEr6nBfal0XNVh3vSciteA7MtyBi-nqkans/edit?usp=sharing>,
add your name if you want to come. There's a small chance we'll change the
location, so add you email to ensure you get any updates. Feel free to
forward to other grad students who may be interested, too!

This is a sweet opportunity to cross-pollinate with other disciplines and
meet with folks who work on climate change in philosophy, communication,
policy & politics, and science!

best,

--
Judy Twedt