[pccgrads] Fwd: Post-doc position on NETs at UVa

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Tue Oct 23 12:35:46 PDT 2018

--Scott Doney, Bill Shobe and I have an opening for a post-doctoral fellow
working on Negative Emissions Technologies and Integrated Modeling. The
work will be carried out in conjunction with the members of the GCAM team
at the University of Maryland. The ad is here
<https://jobs.virginia.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1540046529203>
.

I’d appreciate it if you could pass this on to anyone you know of that
might be interested. And, of course, I’m happy to answer any questions.

See you Wednesday.

Andres

Andres Clarens
Associate Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering
Associate Director, Environmental Resilience Institute
University of Virginia

P (office) 434-924-7966
W (lab) faculty.virginia.edu/clarens
W (eri) eri.virginia.edu

--
Daniel J. Evans Endowed Professor of Public Policy and Governance
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Graduate Program Coordinator