[pccgrads] practice TedX talk about climate music next Friday, 10/12

Judy Twedt judytwedt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 17:21:55 PDT 2018

Hi folks!

I will be giving a TedX talk about connecting to climate change and climate
data through music this November at McCaw Hall, at the Seattle Center.

To help prepare to speak in front of 3,000 people (yikes!), I'm giving a
full rehearsal/practice talk with the pianist next Friday, 4:45pm in
Brechemin auditorium here on campus.

I'm hoping to get feedback from people with lots of different perspectives
to help make it better, so reaching out to invite y'all.

Here's the info:
*What*: TedX Practice talk: "Listening to the Vital Signs of the Planet"
*Where*: Brechemin Auditorium
<https://music.washington.edu/brechemin-auditorium>
*Who:* Judy Twedt (speaker, UW grad student), Kristina Lee (pianist, UW
alum)
*When*: Friday October 12th, 4:45 - 5:30pm (20 min talk, 20 min feedback)

Let me know if you have any questions, and feel free to pass this along and
invite friends.

best wishes,

*Judy Twedt*
*www.judytwedt.com <http://www.judytwedt.com>*