[pccgrads] Fwd: Wastewater Survey for PoE Capstone Project..response requested by Nov 30

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Wed Nov 28 08:23:35 PST 2018

Dear University of Washington students and staff,

My name is Ankush Puri and I’m an undergraduate senior in the Program on
the Environment, working with Cascadia Consulting Group on their wastewater
education campaign for my capstone project (which is a 3-quarter course
series including an internship with a partner organization, scholarly study
in producing an academic report, and poster presentation at the Capstone
Symposium).

I’m writing to ask if you could fill out a five-minute survey that will
help Seattle Public Utilities - your waste and sewer services provider -
better understand disposal preferences and practices among the university
community.

We realize this survey asks personal, and sometimes awkward questions. By
answering, you are helping Seattle Public Utilities recognize practices
that could impact Seattle sewer services. Your responses to the survey
questions are intended to be anonymous.

Below is a link to take the survey online. Please respond before November
30, 2018.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/UWSPU

Recipients of this survey can receive a free Chinook Book mobile app coupon
code. Up to 300 codes are available. Chinook Book provides discounts and
offers from a carefully-selected community of local businesses who are
committed to environmental and socially responsible business practices. If
you are interested, please visit the link below to provide your email
address:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ChinookBookCode

Your email will not be linked to your survey response.

Please feel free to contact me (ankushp at uw.edu) with any questions or
comments, and or let me know if you (or an RSO/student or staff group you
represent) would like to further discuss or potentially collaborate on this
project.

Thank you so much, your response is much appreciated!