[pccgrads] dinner party for climate action this Monday

Judy Twedt judytwedt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 19:10:20 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

I want to invite you to a a dinner party, this Monday, for climate
action! Sam,
Michael and I, as members of the Union of Concerned Scientists and the
UAW4121 climate justice workgroup, are leading discussion about the
statewide ballot initiative on carbon and clean energy, 1631, over dinner
and drinks.

We hope you will come!

Here's the info:

*What*: Dinner Party for Climate Action
<https://secure.ucsusa.org/onlineactions/6c5csleaH0yUiDOtHop59g2>

*When**:* Monday, June 18: 6 – 8pm

*Where**:* UCS Member’s home, one block north of the UW Center for Urban
Horticulture (*RSVP for exact address to protect the hosts’ privacy)

Why we’re having this party: to share information about the 1631 campaign
and to join friends and neighbors to help collect the final signatures
needed before June 30th.

*Will you come to the party on 6/18? **You can RSVP here
<https://secure.ucsusa.org/onlineactions/6c5csleaH0yUiDOtHop59g2>, and feel
free to bring a friend! *

best,

*Judy Twedt*