[pccgrads] Fwd: Fw: FEPPS: Opportunity to Teach Science in Prison!

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Tue Jul 17 09:37:51 PDT 2018

-
If anyone is curious (or nervous) about this, I just presented to the women
inmates at Gig Harbor a few weeks ago for the Sustainability in Prisons
program with Evergreen and it was an incredible experience. Happy to share
my experience if desired!
Leann

Leann Andrews, RLA, ASLA, SEED
PhD in the Built Environment Candidate
Lecturer, Department of Landscape Architecture
University of Washington