[pccgrads] Request for participants in career exploration at Sammamish in August

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Mon Jul 16 14:03:10 PDT 2018

Research scientists (graduate students and beyond) needed to talk about
their career path!

45 minute session (s), perhaps with something interactive related to being
a research scientist in your field.

Date: August 13

Session 1: 10:00am – 10:45am

Session 2: 10:55am – 11:40am
(do one or both of theses)

This is part of a larger career exploration program at Sammamish which is
held from August 8-16.

Students choose to work with one of 6 industry partners on an authentic
challenge for that industry. During the program we also have one morning
when students can explore other careers, which is where you come in. The
sessions are offered twice in order to reach more students however
presenting at one session is perfectly fine.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll connect you with the requestor.

Thank you!
Miriam

UW Program on Climate Change
206-543-6521