[pccgrads] PCC grads meeting with Prof. John Cook (Founder of Skeptical Science blog)

Michael S Diamond diamond2 at uw.edu
Mon Jan 29 14:26:11 PST 2018

Just a reminder that John Cook's seminar is happening tomorrow in ATG 310
at 1:30 PM and there'll be a meeting with him for graduate students at 2:30
PM in ATG 406. It seems like there will still be some room, so please stop
by if you're interested even if you haven't let me or Paige know beforehand.

--
Michael S. Diamond
Graduate Student