[pccgrads] Fwd: [BevanSeries] *REMINDER* Bevan Series: Jan. 18, 2018 — Lynda V. Mapes

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Thu Jan 18 08:45:54 PST 2018

Join us for tonight's iteration of the Bevan Series on Sustainable
Fisheries at *4:30 p.m. in the Fisheries Auditorium*. Our speaker is
Seattle Times Environment Reporter Lynda V. Mapes, who will discuss the
connection between "a free press and free scientific inquiry."

Best,
Yaamini Venkataraman
Graduate Student, Roberts Lab
School of Aquatic and Fishery Sciences