[pccgrads] Fwd: [BevanSeries] *REMINDER* Bevan Series: Jan. 11, 2018 — Dr. Malin Pinsky

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Thu Jan 11 09:30:33 PST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yaamini Venkataraman <yaaminiv at uw.edu>
Date: Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 9:27 AM
Subject: [BevanSeries] *REMINDER* Bevan Series: Jan. 11, 2018 — Dr. Malin
Pinsky
To: BevanSeries <bevanseries at u.washington.edu>, safsgrads at u.washington.edu,
safspostdocs at uw.edu, safssocial at uw.edu, safscorefac at uw.edu,
safsundergrads at uw.edu
Cc: Jackie T Chapman <jachap at uw.edu>, "Julia K. Parrish" <JPARRISH at uw.edu>

Just a reminder that the Bevan Series continues *tonight at 4:30 p.m. in
the Fisheries Auditorium*. Our speaker will be Malin Pinsky, an assistant
professor in Ecology, Evolution, and Natural Resources at Rutgers
University. He'll link changing ocean temperatures with impacts on fish,
fisheries, and us. You can find his talk details below, or at our website
<https://fish.uw.edu/news-events/seminar-series/bevan-series/bevan-speakers/#Werner>
.

Best,
Yaamini Venkataraman