[pccgrads] Participate in National Climate Assessment Discussions and Public Comment organized by the PCC

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Thu Jan 4 08:31:17 PST 2018

You are invited to participate in one or more of four discussions at the
University of Washington,led by postdocs, organized by the PCC.

The first is:

Tuesday Jan 9 at12:30
Focusing on "Our Changing Climate" Ch 2 in ATG 610

The Public Comment Project finished their summary of Ch 2. It is here :

https://publiccommentproject.org/energy-summaries/nca4-
chapter2-our-changing-climate#anchor-context

Three other meetings are scheduled:

Wednesday Jan 17 1:30 Northwest Ch 24 in OSB 425

Thursday Jan 25 12:30 Ocean and Coastal Ch 8 & 9 in ATG 310

Monday Jan 29 1:30 Land and Forestry Ch 5, 6, & 10 in OSB 425

Volunteer to lead a discussion or for event information contact uwpcc at uw.edu
.

More information at pcc.uw.edu/events/nca
and in the attached flyer.