[pccgrads] Pacific Science Center communications training, Monday 2/26 5:15 in ATG 310

Michael S Diamond diamond2 at uw.edu
Wed Feb 21 09:23:25 PST 2018

Hi all,

There are a handful of spots left for the communications training — grab
one now if you're interested!

Also, the Pacific Science Center is having a separate training for anyone
who volunteers for the Polar Science Weekend. That is *not* associated with
this workshop, although they'll cover similar topics (Polar Science one
will focus more on training for the day-of events, this one is more
general). That said, our contacts at Pacific Science Center thought that
the information would be mostly redundant, and advise against signing up
for both (unless you're super into communication trainings).

Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael S. Diamond