[pccgrads] Reminder - RSVP to Spring Symposium by April 30th

Jennifer Hsiao ach315 at uw.edu
Thu Apr 26 10:32:10 PDT 2018

Hello all,

This is a friendly reminder that this year's PCC Spring Symposium is
happening on May 12th (Sat)! Please RSVP here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2OpkrbZkQEzAzLNiNoIPqnmgLciZNj458Q5Cluu4vQn4Y6g/viewform?c=0&w=1>
by 4/30 (next Monday) if you're interested in attending.

This event is open to all (including faculty and staff) and is a great way
to get to know what people in our community are passionate about in a
friendly setting. We encourage everyone to present some work if possible
(traditional talks, short introductory talks, or even a recycled poster
from a past conference are all welcomed!), we also welcome participants who
just want to come and listen.

Looking forward to seeing many of you!

Sincerely,
Your P-GraSC Spring Symposium organizers
Ethan Campbell, Emma Kahle, Paige Logan, Jennifer Hsiao, and Hillary
Scannell

--
Jennifer Hsiao
Graduate Student