[pccgrads] Fwd: [Grads] Industry Seminar Series: Joe Casola (April 26)

Matthew Woelfle woelfle at atmos.washington.edu
Wed Apr 25 13:10:34 PDT 2018

If anyone is interested in how to break into the science-policy sphere, Dr.
Joe Casola of CIG will be talking about how he did just that at tomorrow's
(April 26) installment of the Atmospheric Sciences' Industry Seminar
Series. The seminar is at 3:30 p.m. in ATG 610. We also have spaces
available to pick Joe's brain over beer following the seminar. More details
below.

Regards,
Matthew Woelfle

Matthew Woelfle