[pccgrads] climate justice workgroup meeting tomorrow (Wednesday) 10am

Judy Twedt judytwedt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 21:37:38 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

If you've never attended the UAW4121 climate justice workgroup and are
interested, we're meeting *tomorrow (Wednesday) a*t *10am in ATG 406.*

Lots of exciting and important work coming up, including facilitating
workshops one climate and clean energy with other unions in King County and
discussing I-1631, the carbon fee and clean energy initiative.

Feel free to forward this and invite others who aren't on these list serves
-- this work takes diverse skill sets!

best,

*Judy Twedt*
*www.judytwedt.com <http://www.judytwedt.com>*