[pccgrads] Spring Quarter Graduate Student Seminar: Our experience writing a policy brief for the New York Times

Michael S Diamond diamond2 at uw.edu
Tue Apr 17 09:43:39 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Just a reminder the first GSS of the quarter will be tonight at 5:30 PM in
ATG 610! Free pizza and *be*v*er*ages to be provided. Hillary and Leah had
a really interesting experience writing a climate policy brief for the New
York Times, so you won't want to miss their discussion of it!

Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael S. Diamond