[pccgrads] Fwd: [Envirolink] Fw: Funded Internship Opportunity in Citizen Science for Summer 2018

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Mon Apr 16 11:48:55 PDT 2018

*Of potential interest to some!*

*From:* Meera Lee Sethi <meeralee at uw.edu>
*Sent:* Monday, April 16, 2018 8:05 AM
*To:* Janneke HilleRisLambers <jhrl at uw.edu>
*Subject:* Funded Internship Opportunity in Citizen Science for Summer 2018

Hi there,

attached please find a call for applications for a funded internship for
summer 2018 that might be relevant to some of your students. We are sending
this broadly because the nature of the job (managing an active citizen
science program for the Hille Ris Lambers lab at UW Biology) spans a number
of disciplines. Please pass this on to students and other advisors in your
departments. We are on a relatively tight timeline, so applications that
come in before Monday, April 23, will receive the highest consideration.
Note that the job application link is in the flyer itself. Thank you so
much!

--
Meera Lee Sethi
PhD candidate, University of Washington