[pccgrads] Spring Quarter Graduate Student Seminar: Our experience writing a policy brief for the New York Times

Megan Feddern mfeddern at uw.edu
Fri Apr 13 11:02:07 PDT 2018

Hello All!

Next week we are kicking off Spring Quarter GSS on *TUESDAY, April 17th,* from
5:30 to 6:30 pm in ATG 610.

Hillary Scannell and Leah Johnson of Oceanography will talk *about their
work "Our experience writing a policy brief for the New York Times"*

This will be a great presentation accompanied with pizza, *be*v*er*ages ,
and conversation.

_____________________________

Throughout this quarter, the PCC graduate community will host a biweekly
Graduate Student Seminar (GSS) where students share their expertise on
climate science in a fun, relaxed, yet "seriously" academic environment.
Talks are designed to educate non-experts while exposing other graduate
students to the questions and research at the forefront of climate science.

Hope to see you next week,
Megan, Hillary, Scott, Kelly, Michael, and Rebeca
PGraSC Community Outreach Committee

--
Megan Feddern
Holtgrieve Ecosystem Ecology Lab