[pccgrads] Meeting with Eric Holthaus of Grist, April 16 at 4:30 PM in ATG 406

Michael S Diamond diamond2 at uw.edu
Thu Apr 5 11:48:25 PDT 2018

Hi all!

Eric Holthaus, a journalist covering climate science and policy for Grist (
https://grist.org/author/eric-holthaus/) and a co-host of the Warm Regards
podcast, will be visiting Seattle on Monday, April 16th, and is interested
in meeting with some graduate students and post-docs from the PCC. I've
reserved ATG 406 at 4:30 PM — all are welcome, but please send me a quick
email if you plan on coming so I know how many people to expect/if I should
book a bigger room instead.

Fiona Lo will be giving her COGS presentation just before at 3:30 PM, so we
can head over to meet with Eric right after.

Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael S. Diamond