[pccgrads] Fwd: [Grads] Announcing: Atmospheric Sciences Colloquium, ATM S 520: Tsubasa Kohyama (Nov 17 2017)

Tsubasa Kohyama kohyama at uw.edu
Wed Nov 15 13:44:40 PST 2017

Hello PCCers,

I’m forwarding the information for my PhD defense.
If you are interested in the sea surface temperature response to global warming (particularly El Niño/La Niña), I would greatly appreciate it if you could come see my talk.

Thanks,
Tsubasa

Tsubasa Kohyama, Graduate Student
Department of Atmospheric Sciences &