[pccgrads] Center for Health & the Global Environment - Breakfast Seminar - November 15

UW PCC uwpcc at u.washington.edu
Tue Nov 7 12:02:21 PST 2017

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Please join the Center for Health and the Global Environment (CHanGE) for
our monthly Breakfast Seminar. Our November event will feature recent MPH
graduate Lindsay Horn speaking about her research into the impacts of
temperature and precipitation on diarrheal disease in Mozambique, and
Affiliate Professor Andrew Dannenberg discussing his research on communities
undergoing managed retreat as a response to rising sea levels.