[pccgrads] PCC Graduate Student Representative Nominations

Paige Logan pdlogan at uw.edu
Fri May 26 12:13:32 PDT 2017

Hello fellow PCC grad students!

Greg Quetin is wrapping up his two-year term as one of the PCC Graduate
Student Representatives (GSRs) so we need a volunteer to fill this
position. The GSR is responsible for representing the PCC graduate
students' voice at the table when the PCC board is making decisions (re:
funding, programming, etc.). Specifically, GSR responsibilities include:

-Attending PCC Board meetings (typically 1 per quarter)
-Sharing notes from the meeting with all PCC grad students
-Infrequently polling the PCC grad students on various issues
-Serving on the PCC Graduate Student Steering Committee (typically 1
meeting per quarter)

*If you are interested in being a GSR, or can think of someone who would be
a good GSR, please send me a **nomination by June 9*. They do not need to
be very long, a sentence or two of background on the nominee and their PCC
involvement would be great. Please do not hesitate to nominate yourself if
interested!

Cheers,

Paige (GSR)

--