[pccgrads] College of the Environment Outreach Group

Emma Kahle eckahle at uw.edu
Tue May 16 14:16:16 PDT 2017

Hi PCCers,

Are you currently involved in any sort of outreach effort, or are you interested in becoming involved with outreach? An outreach group within the College of the Environment has recently formed to bring together folks from different departments across the College who have shared goals in science communication. The group exists as a resource to announce upcoming outreach opportunities, share best practices, and plan future events that support everyone’s outreach efforts.

The group is open to anyone who would like to be connected to other College of the Environment outreachers. We have a listserv to send announcements and organize quarterly meetings, which are open to anyone. You can add yourself to the listserv here <http://mailman12.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/environment_outreach/>. We also have a Canvas site to collect opportunities and materials in a common space. To gain access to the site, please send me your UW net ID, and I will add you to the site.

If you’d like more information about the group or how to become involved, don’t hesitate to reach out to me!

-Emma