[pccgrads] GSS on March 27: Meet the new P-GraSC members!

Michael S Diamond diamond2 at uw.edu
Thu May 11 22:17:22 PDT 2017

CORRECTION: The GSS is on *May 23rd*, NOT March 27th. It is on a Tuesday.
It is in the future, not the past.

I have absolutely no clue where I got March 27th from. My apologies.

Thanks to everyone who proved they actually read my emails. This was not a
test... but you passed.

--
Michael S. Diamond
Graduate Student