[pccgrads] Looking for a new housemate

Matthew Woelfle woelfle at atmos.washington.edu
Wed May 3 16:22:10 PDT 2017

Hi All,

My roommates and I will soon have a room opening up in the house we rent.
The new lease will begin on August 1st but the room can be made available
as early as July 1st. If you are interested send me an email, and we can
arrange a time for you to meet us and see the place.

Further details:
4 bedroom house in View Ridge/Wedgwood (4009 NE 72nd St.)
Rent: around $715/month/person (not including utilities)
Amenities:
- Nice yard, big house, quiet neighborhood.
- Five minute walk to Safeway, PCC, Grateful Bread, and View Ridge play
field.
- Quick bike ride to campus and close to stops for the 65 and 71 bus routes
to campus and the 62 to Fremont and downtown.

All the best,
Matthew, Earle, Sam

Matthew Woelfle
PhD Candidate