[pccgrads] EarthGames on Tap looking for volunteers!-downtown seattle May 18

UW PCC uwpcc at u.washington.edu
Tue May 2 14:25:58 PDT 2017

…..

[If you volunteer, tell them the PCC sent you!]

On May 18th, we will be hosting an event called EarthGames on Tap, which will bring together environmental researchers and game developers to explore how video games can impact environmental awareness. A link to the event website can be found here <https://earthgames.org/evening/> .

We would be asking students to volunteer with us for 5 hours (5:00PM - 10:00PM) at Impact Hub in Downtown Seattle. They will get free admission to the event as well as free food and drink! Hopefully, it will be a fun and educational experience ….. We are looking for three students to help with general tasks (checking people in, assisting with the flow of the event, etc), as well as folks who have a strong background in technology who could assist game developers as they set up their booths.

If you would like any more information, please feel free to reach out to me.

Sincerely,

--

Andrew J. Arakaki

Undergraduate Research Assistant | The Buckley Lab |UW Biology Department

University of Washington, Seattle '17

Bachelors of Science: Biology (General)

Email: aarakaki at uw.edu