[pccgrads] PCC Grad-student committee - Join us, we're oodles of fun!

Marysa Laguë mlague at uw.edu
Mon May 1 12:53:25 PDT 2017

Hello, PCC Grads!

A last reminder to nominate yourself or your friends to join PGraSC , the
PCC Grad Student Steering Committee! We meet once a quarter and eat snacks
and arrange fun PCC grad events, like the Spring Symposium. Come make
friends with PCC-ers outside of your department! They're lovely :) .

Send nominations to Michael Diamond (diamond2 at uw.edu) *today!!!!*

Best,

Marysa

*TL;DR - Nominate people (including yourself) for a the PCC grad student

--
Marysa Laguë

Department of Applied Mathematics