[pccgrads] Reminder: "A Vast Machine", part II: Wednesday this week!

Naomi Goldenson ngoldens at uw.edu
Mon May 1 11:41:02 PDT 2017

There's still time to do some reading the next couple of nights in
preparation for our concluding discussion of "A Vast Machine" on *Wednesday
at 1:30pm*. See below for more on which chapters to look at.

Let's meet up for this on the back deck of Solstice.

If you could let me know if you'll be joining us I can try to get there
early and get an appropriate size space.

Naomi

--
PhD Candidate
Seattle, WA