[pccgrads] PCC Spring 2017 Newsletter--keeping you connected

UW PCC uwpcc at u.washington.edu
Fri Mar 31 12:28:49 PDT 2017

Hello---PCC!

Our new website launched about 6 months ago, and it's time to bring some of
the core PCC activities together in a newsletter. We've put upcoming
events, reviews of past, and links to core parts of the new website and more
together in one place. I hope you find it useful. Visit the full
newsletter <https://pcc.uw.edu/about/news/newsletter/> , now with a place on
our website under news and blogs, to read about:

1. Overview of the 2016 Summer Institute and plans for the 2017 PCC
Summer Institute ---Friday Harbor Labs in the San Juan Islands.

2. Changes to PCC Leadership/Board Membership in 2016/2017

3. Climate Conversations- our 4th conversation is April 12 with the
Union of Concerned Scientists. RSVP here
<https://goo.gl/forms/2bk02UD8IiA8iZRj1> ..we are expecting a full house.

4. NEW this year! The PCC Graduate Student Spring Symposium is April
8th

5. <https://pcc.uw.edu/education/graduate-certificate/> Graduate
Certificate in Climate Science and the info session on Tuesday April 4th.
RSVP <https://goo.gl/forms/ZMBkR01HhaFnWN2Y2>

6. More!

For more events visit the Full PCC Event Calendar
<https://pcc.uw.edu/events/> or read about core PCC events such as the
winter welcome <https://pcc.uw.edu/events/winter-welcome/> , summer
institute <https://pcc.uw.edu/events/pcc-summer-institute/> , graduate
climate conference <https://pcc.uw.edu/events/graduate-climate-conference/>