[pccgrads] Inaugural Spring Symposium April 8th, Register by March 17th (Friday!)

Paige Logan pdlogan at uw.edu
Thu Mar 23 16:29:09 PDT 2017

Did you want to register for the first annual PCC Spring Symposium on April
8 but missed the deadline?

Here's your second chance!

We will be *re-opening the registration until Wednesday, 3/29 at 5pm*!

It can be found at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSclabZTPEqnSV
FBIc8_CZK2zH9jHfcGOB62b3gn8x-2A8kjgA/viewform?usp=sf_link

We already have 54 people registered, 13 presentations, and 7 posters but *we
still have room for a couple more 12-minute talks and posters so please
register today!* If you already registered but now want to give a
presentation or poster please email Paige Logan (pdlogan at uw.edu) by next
Wednesday.

Thanks,

Spring Symposium Committee (Paige Logan, Hillary Scannell, Michael Diamond,
Marysa Lague, Emma Kahle)