[pccgrads] RSVP Request-GCeCS and Capstone Discussion -April 4

UW PCC uwpcc at u.washington.edu
Tue Mar 21 14:00:28 PDT 2017

RSVP for the Q&A and Capstone Brainstorm Session!

Tuesday April 4 from 2:30-3:30

in OSB 310

Whether you are joining the meeting, or would like to let me know you are
thinking about doing the GCeCS,
https://pcc.uw.edu/education/graduate-certificate/, let me know through this
form. I'm trying to get an idea of how many people to expect on April 4.

Link to the RSVP form:

https://goo.gl/forms/ij2kRcJkIMdEtMW63

More about the session.

Interested in learning more about the Graduate Certificate in Climate
Science (GCeCS)? Or perhaps you have been thinking about capstone project
possibilities.then please plan to join us on

Goal- identify potential capstone projects and partners and for those new to
thinking about the Grad Certificate, as well as an opportunity to ask
questions.

Rough plan:

2:30-2:45 Introductions and general certificate and capstone questions.

2:45-3:20 Subgroup discussions around capstone projects focused on policy,
education, management, other ideas.

3:20-3:30 Regroup and wrap up.

I'll be facilitating, LuAnne Thompson (PCC Director, OCEAN), Dargan Frierson
(ATMOS), Ceci Bitz (ATMOS),Joe Casola (CIG), and Lisa Hayward Watts
(Northwest Climate Science Center) will be there to brainstorm ideas with
you.

Contact Miriam with questions. uwpcc at uw.edu

Link to the RSVP form:

https://goo.gl/forms/ij2kRcJkIMdEtMW63