[pccgrads] Grad Climate Certificate Q&A and Capstone Brainstorm Session: Tue April 4 at 2:30

UW PCC uwpcc at u.washington.edu
Tue Mar 7 10:48:11 PST 2017

Interested in learning more about the Graduate Certificate in Climate
Science? Or perhaps you have been thinking about capstone project
possibilities.then please plan to join us on

Tuesday April 4 from 2:30-3:30

in OSB 310

for this Q&A and Capstone Brainstorm Session!

Goal- identify potential capstone projects and partners and for those new to
thinking about the Grad Certificate, an opportunity to ask questions.

Rough plan:

2:30-2:45 Introductions and general certificate and capstone questions.

2:45-3:20 Subgroup discussions around capstone projects focused on policy,
education, management, other ideas.

3:20-3:30 Regroup and wrap up.

I'll be facilitating, LuAnne, Dargan, Ceci and Joe Casola (CIG), will be
there to brainstorm ideas with you.

Let me know if you have questions or suggestions.

Please encourage those around you who might also be interested to attend!

Best,

Miriam

UW Program on Climate Change

206-543-6521