[pccgrads] fwd: Climate Engagement Summer Program at UC Santa Cruz

UW PCC uwpcc at uw.edu
Fri Jun 23 09:52:04 PDT 2017

From: Kristy Kroeker <kkroeker at ucsc.edu>

Subject: Climate Engagement Program - please share!

Date: June 22, 2017 at 4:32:14 PM EDT

To: Kristy Kroeker <kkroeker at ucsc.edu>

Dear Colleagues,

As part of my work through the UC Climate Action Program, I am running a 4-day workshop for graduate students focused on communication and engagement about climate change this fall. As part of this program, I am recruiting students whose voices or expertise are not well represented in the current conversations about climate change, as well as students that have the potential to reach diverse audiences. The workshop is fully funded, and more information can be found here:

https://climateengagement.sites.ucsc.edu/

Will you please share this information with your network, as well as any graduate students that you think would be interested?

Please feel free to email me with any questions.

Kristy J. Kroeker, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor
Ecology and Evolutionary Biology

University of California, Santa Cruz

Long Marine Laboratory

100 Shaffer Rd.

Santa Cruz, CA 95060

Malin Pinsky
Assistant Professor
Department of Ecology, Evolution, and Natural Resources
and Institute of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences
14 College Farm Rd.
Rutgers University
(848) 932-8242 <tel:(848)%20932-8242>
<mailto:malin.pinsky at rutgers.edu> malin.pinsky at rutgers.edu